Montag, 11. Januar 2021

i was 19 and in an old viennese pub in the 10th district, a bar full of drunk viennese, i was there for the 7th time, one night i noticed:the Viennese has paranormality, the owner was fat, the waitress top model at 49, the male guests were scarecrows, the owner caught my hand with both hands to keep warm and said: you are my greek, the waitress said:I'm your clown, another woman the waitress's friend said:I'll get something to fuck in the next bar,waiting for me I'll be back. Suddenly the waitress started playing with a scarecrow with her tongue, "a top model with a scarecrow", the owner looked at me in love, an older scarecrow suddenly came to me and said:go outside and he suddenly cried. everyone suddenly bowed their heads. the owner took her hands away, the waitress stuck her tongue back in, and her friend came back alone with her bowed head. the old scarecrow was tired because of the eternal killing of .....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen