Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021

I went shopping today and came home again, I put the coffee on the table and saw these 6 stones. I remembered the american girl when she passed by with her boyfriend, she smiled and bowed her head in agreement:It was me. the non-verbal behavior spoke long:when do you want to understand, we'll do everything with you, you mustn't complain.i looked at the girl, a civil servant with a maximum salary of 1800 euro, and saw her in chat rooms, her demands and part of this action is not money, but only that she is noticed by 20 people. just that she is seen and sees, just for attention, she drank from this black poison cup, murder, intrigue, torture, terror, only to be noticed for an hour, I belong to you, and talk to you, I am important

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen