Dienstag, 16. Februar 2021

stasi nazi agent ayatullah whore azadeh amiri played a role as an actress for 20 years in front of the cameras, the fact is that both states left me 40,000 euros in debt for torture and suffering and my mother was left 180,000 euros in debt as suffering and torture due to her uterus ethnic origin and two children.the further fact is i moved into the apartment of azadeh amiri with 800 euro unemployed money in 2013, and my mother without property to my sister. In 2017, I moved to my sister's apartment with a salary of 800 euros, with no work or business opportunity. no capital has existed since 2007, i also signed for court more often. everything in this apartment is owned by my sister,and all objects are owned by my sister

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen