Freitag, 5. Februar 2021

without a police record or conviction between 1986 and 2021, i am a criminal in athens

In 2016 i was in athens, i saw a carpet shop near the acropolis, i saw a carpet, an old piece, and asked about the price, he nodded his head once, he knocked around and said:
I do not know what you want.
I went to an antique store a few times, I saw old persian mosaics 32 pieces, like a painting if you had put all the pieces together, and also saw old millitaria, I said I buy, he said he also had other things in stock. i drove to a gypsy village, he showed me the warehouse, 2000 square meters full of antique things. I put 13 things together and make an offer:
8,000 euros, plus 4,000 items in the Athens store. he smiled and left, and never called me again. the vienna secret service and police were more active in athens than in berlin.
without a police record or conviction between 1986 and 2021, i am a criminal in athens

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen