Sonntag, 14. März 2021

8000 euros

In 2001 I went to an address in a villa,
before my arrival 2 other dealers had arrived, both argued about the antique carpets, one: because of the price,the other one: why dealers were invited to the same hour, I was the third.
one wanted to pay 5000 the other 6000 then both argued about the price, i didn't talk much and gave the owner 9000 euros and walked out with the carpet. Both dealers came out astonished 
and asked: How much do you sell it? and looked at me like stupid donkeys. I smiled and said: quickly around 12,000, after 4 weeks around 18,000. Both of them gave me 11,000 euros in partnership. i laughed and took the money. and called the owner again and said: i'll buy the painting school rembrandt for 2500 euros, do you sell? he said yes.
CIa mother fucker,
cheater with austria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen