Mittwoch, 17. März 2021

hate campaign for self-actualization

hate campaign for self-actualization:
i haven't been able to forget a woman since 1997, i worked in an opinion research institute in the afternoons, after the carpet business i went to work there. with a dutch-german accent i did up to 70 interviewers a day. 150 euros.
Anyway, one day I was alone in the office with this woman, she opened the blouse a little, "it was hot" made me horny and started to gossip about her boyfriend:
he empties his nose in the morning with loud noises, sometimes everything stays in the sink and I always have to clean. he walks around with his underpants and I constantly see his hairy ass and back. I can't stand this person. I looked at her thighs and thought:
as fat as you are, your breasts can't help either, why is the man fucking you and i left the office early. the negative because man is still in my head, neuro linguistics!
In 2014 I was in an office again, and another woman only said about one man that snored and that she could not sleep for 25 years. i said long live freedom and erotic studios.
she honestly brings you in room, to get something, not like a whore, 5 months for self-actualization

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen