Sonntag, 18. April 2021

Lord Anubis und der knecht: ratte häupl

I went to 10th district today, and looked at the finished new building house. I thought workers and civil servants in the district, the rents are probably between 800 and 2800, who wants to lose his job by talking a lot? and become unemployed with a salary of 800 euros.
Anyway, we lived there for 8 years or 7 years, an apartment with a garden, between 1992 and 1999. I had a dog at that time, and usually said:
hey atbin where is the mothership of the anubis, search, he looked at me, he looked around, and sat, i said here you bastard? he looked scared and looked up and down, probably he thought: ask SG1 you asshole.
a series that he loved back then too.
that a donkey figure was placed in the middle of the small square today only worried me, illuminati sign?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen