Freitag, 27. August 2021

1980 iran and melygara

i was 5 and my aunt was sitting in the living room, my aunt and mother had a huge apartment, my mother was divorced and we had peace from Nasser. sometimes the apartment was full of students, young women. in any case, i always listened with fascination when she quoted famous people, some people always said to her melygara in persian, and that she is contaminated with capitalism, she is bourgeois.
she turned to me and said what kind of creose you are painting, i said contaminated capitalism circles. and she laughed. sometime when she left iran, she looked at me anxiously: and said: this invasion of leftists right-wing groups and savak is diminished scum, also look at the streets police and basijis, diminished scum. i live in vienna today and i can still see young vienna police officers, reduced scum against intellect and intelligence

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen