Freitag, 6. August 2021

at 20 i said: i'm flying to maspalomas and i'm going to be bandido, not good? Good?i flew to laspalmas and became a time sharing hotel employee, 8000 euro and an office, recruitment agency, good, not bad at 20.after 3 months cars drive past me and xavier looked at me as if i were a corpse.i said fuck maspalomas i will drive to lanzarote. When I arrived in Lanzarote, I immediately went to a German hotel, heinz sat there, heinz was very friendly, kind and attentive, after 5 minutes he gave me 500 euros a key to the apartment with a garden and said work barbad farahani, i said heinz my friends call me bari, he asked What? i said bari, he said keep the 500 euro, give me the keys and disappear, quick, i looked at him and thought you damn michael with viktoria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen