Dienstag, 17. August 2021

i have 16 jobs with dozens of phenomena and wonders in IT and inventions, in business communication and marketing, infrastructure and medicine. michael häupl says: we have to market, enslave and sell vmat2 because our state officials have a lot of potential and need more money for luxury. Anyway, I got a letter from the state that I would get 177 euros less money for julie month, because I am not registered in the employment office, I went there and said I am an invalid pensioner, what's wrong !? they said nothing and returned me 177 euros. today I called and asked: I have not received anything because of an invalid pension. The man on the phone said we didn't know anything about a pension application, where and when were you there !?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Good Night

I have to go to sleep, but first I will explain to you what Austrian citizenship is and how you get it: an old Turk goes to the exam for Aus...