Donnerstag, 5. August 2021

iranian gypsies ali gharib and rahim amiri gang, viennese secret service and police

I went to buy lavash today, wholemeal lavash 3 packs for 2 euros, 15 pieces, I looked around in the market, most of the stores were sold out. I looked and searched and found a butcher he only had 3 packages, I bought it, then I went on, at the end of the market another dealer only had 3 pieces, I bought it, then I wanted to go home and suddenly I realized: Viennese Secret services and police still hear and look into the apartment, and knew where I was going to buy bread, I threw the bread away and went home without bread. the bastard listens to react, where do you want to see what we did? only in a bakery or supermarket, we love our houses bought through stasi murder system

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen