Freitag, 29. Oktober 2021

nunsangak

I was 9 and had gone to my grandfather's house for lunch, he insisted on spending the night there, he said to nasser: he'll stay with me, his place to sleep is here in room today, it was night and I went to sleep , I thought that sweet tea will likely be a surprise tomorrow. because the cheese from malayer with wholegrain bread "nansangak" had a magic and surprising feeling: where am i? why this feeling, pretty surreal nunsangak, i think the baker was left-handed there. In any case, I dreamed a lot up to an assassination attempt, I saw all the doors on 3 floors slam together, I jumped out of sleep and went to the kitchen and screamed: where are you cock sucker, where are you asshole i kill you, i kill you. at 2 p.m. nosrat died without finding the ghost. today there is a society this spirit. so yesterday

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen