Sonntag, 6. März 2022

holy grail

Allah (AJ) Grants Ease After Hardship

Light of Prophet cleaning soul,Muhammad name,soul,purifySo, as soon as you squeeze and you make salawat on Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ, there is a cracking and your soul is coming out. If that soul is moving into the presence of Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ, every beatific light and fragrance begins to dress it and through the difficulty, you feel it. When there is no difficulty, you are not crying. Every time you are sad, where are you if you’re a believer? You are in sujood (prostration): ‘Ya Rabbi, it is heavy for me. It is too much for me.’ He says, ‘But every time I give you ease…’ That is why Allah (AJ) said, ‘First I give you difficulty, then I give you ease.’ Why He didn’t say, ‘I give you ease and then I give you difficulty?’

﴾ فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ﴿٥ ﴾ إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ﴿٦ 

94:5-6 – Fainna ma’al ‘usri yusran. (5) Inna ma’al ‘usri yusra. (6) (Surat Ash-Sharh)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen