Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2022

I had imposed an absolute contact ban from 2002 because of verbal and non-verbal aggression and the aim of harming us, there was never any contact between my mother and my person with nasser Farahani after the divorce in 2002. and after the theft from my mother. Viennese women, the government, police, ayatullah's secret services bought him and his family relatives for 5 million euros, money from the stasi pot, torture and attempted murder

Normally he would have come to tens of millions of euros with my projects, but his psychopathy brought him to ayatullahs and fascism, satanism: 5 million euros for the death and torture of your children. from 2010, stasi agent veronika was trained and enrolled in this: absolute ahrimanic psychosis with black capital


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen