Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2022

my shop was filmed non-stop like my apartments, without criminal files, without any reason for suspicion or criminal record, the apartment is still bugged and spied on and filmed with secret cameras, until 2019 I didn't show any painting processing, water and grail and stone combinations. my potential was found out illegally genetically and by DNA testing: ancient civilization genes and dna. my relatives who i never had contact with were paid to confirm the fake material, fake material with doubles. good photos and time travel need expensive equipment, since 2019 nobody sees anything or knows anything, nobody reads because nobody knows me, even if viennese police kill me with hezbollah, with viennese judges collective order

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen