Donnerstag, 10. November 2022

Stasi money

in the summer i went to a shopping street near me, in vienna it is normal to hear dozens of foreign languages, so many languages and so many nationalities, one passed me and i understood, but it was a foreign language after all:
a young iranian was talking to his girlfriend on the phone, he was holding 4 sacks of clothes and shoes in his hand, he said in a language that was foreign to me: my dear, just think about the money, it's the only sanctuary, it's joy, friendship and love, forget everything else, think of you and money, it's the only thing that matters and brings people together. two days ago i was at the flea market and wanted to buy something, the seller was a young man and asked: how much is it worth? I said: 50 euros, but I'll pay 100. I prefer it if you say no and I don't make a loss. he sold it to me for 100 euros. from that time on he greeted me in a friendly way every saturday, somehow as a friend

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen