Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2023

I have to go to sleep, las palmas de gran canaria

2007 i thought in las palmas: i was sitting here in 1995 with 3 cuban vagabonds and had no cigarette, no money no apartment, only an audio recorder and radio. so i left the beach in the direction of the indian, he had an electronic shop: i was drunk from the cheap liquor and laughed at him and said: sehib nakhi sigari nehe, do you buy a radio? he laughed too and gave me 5000 peseta. actually too much for a radio, but I said thank you and left. the cubans drank and ate with me on the beach for 2 weeks and we left each other again. here on the beach 2007 was not far from the indians, so i wanted to visit him with azadeh, but he looked at me like a murderer and said with his eyes: don't come in with her, otherwise i'll kill you, you idiot. we are everywhere

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen