Sonntag, 23. April 2023

KILLER RACE

this is the sign of a race that always existed
and against this middle eastern and iranian race there is a lower being that is psychopathically hostile. I noticed that yesterday: I got 7 pictures, nicely framed, the dealer in the 6th district of Vienna asked for 100 euros, I said I wouldn't pay more than 60 if I bought it at all, he said then take it with you today. lol
I answered the offer: if I take it with me today, I'll pay 20 euros, you'll get the rest on Tuesday LOL
He said OK and then he wrote 40 euros on a piece of paper and asked me to hold it up next to the picture. then he photographed me with 40 euro posters and the picture as proof that he would get the money on tuesday. Today I bought 400 euros in cash for my sister in a flea market, although I can also buy on credit. the point is: i have rarely met lowly beings at the flea market in the last 24 years..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen