Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023

Cancer Tumour BIG John

a homeless person spends his nights in a piece of forest for years, the first three years he philosophizes all night long: why am i still alive, despite wounds, stench, vermin on my skin, my skin is red and injured by bacteria and germs? in the fifth year he comes to a logical conclusion: i'm still alive thanks to the germs and bacteria and bugs that keep me alive because they also want to continue living, i'll never take a shower again. this also happens to some cancer patients, the cancer patient says: i survived 10 years because the demon growth does not want to die either, as long as i live it lives in me too, i will eat more sausage and meat and feed Big John. what has been left to me for the last 6 years is worse than cancerous tumors Big John, bacteria and germs: kill me so that you finally die too. otherwise there is no legal punishment for offenders, i will always stick to you and not let go..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen