Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2023

it was staged based on seconds of movements and coincidences, something the aliens don't understand. the same is with genetic resistance and recovery after gene manipulation or dna manipulation

Ya emam zaman

I live in a city with tens of thousands of shadow figures, all guilty of crimes and illegal business. today i looked around the hall and said: ya emam zaman, they're back. the funny thing is that these shadows think i don't have eyes on the back of my head. one of them looked at me angrily through the shop window glass, one stood at the back on the corner and looked at me with four eyes, and another held a glass and looked at me over his shoulder. all because of a single suspicion: do you know us? does he know what we did? can he read us? i called ya emam zaman three times, ya emam zaman help me because of these idiots. suddenly there was an optical illusion and everyone ran away. I don't know why the man swept everyone away with his angry look

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen