Dienstag, 25. Juli 2023

Fucking Vienna

i was 18 and it was saturday and i was with some former classmates. "everyone was in love with my nationalistic oriental behavior and accent" , although i had more of a dutch german accent when i was 18, in any case a leftist from the group came to me and asked if i would go home with her: i looked her in the face and thought: you just gave alex a blow job in the toilet and secretly fucked flo in the garden, and that out of conviction. fucking the oriental after this ritual is pure sarcasm. So I left and did my thing: I looked for a slot machine, I put a 100 shilling note in the machine and made 4000 shillings out of it, I think I gambled red red red red black red and BANG, jackpot. 4 hours with susi in an erotic studio room was my conviction.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen