Montag, 9. Oktober 2023

HUPS, long dream

I've been sleeping until nowm
Long deep sleep and the dreams were just as deep. When a German woman sneaked up to me and pretended to be new love and wanted to come to my house, I remembered: no one is allowed into our apartment. behind her were dozens of German djins. The concrete skyscraper in Berlin disappeared like a miracle, the earth opened up and it sank into the ground, the three pillars remained upright until the end, then they fell following the skyscraper and covered what was inside: scum. I went to the oracle and wanted to thank her for telling me, namely: what was. It was just funny, she kept showing me tongue weights, Egyptian. metal blocks that she carried with her tongue. She showed me her whole collection, one she got because of Paris, another because of Titanic, and many other weights too. 9/11 was not there. If I keep writing it will turn into a love novel, I'll only write briefly! LOL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen