Donnerstag, 16. November 2023

In any case, he threatened: I'll either send you to the cemetery or to the insane asylum, I'll see you hanging from the gallows. My long, L. O. L back then was: Do you think I'll play volleyball with crazy people in a madhouse? So I visited so many brothels and played volleyball hundreds of times with big and small tits, until these old dogs went crazy: you asshole, you asshole, how many tits were there? You asshole, how much money was that? you asshole, how many women have you fucked? You asshole, why don't you ever get sick? Why don't you get AIDS and hepatitis, syphilis or herpes. Well, it's only the Viennese police who are to blame, all the crazy gypsies in Iran became more psychopathic because of the secret project Barbad fucks where

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen