Freitag, 3. November 2023

Nazi Fuck

When I was 20 I slept in Gran Canaria airport for 2 days, I was cheated on by the Germans and chased away by the Austrians and Holand tried to do something for me with inhibitions, in any case it was Spain who helped me in the end, the airport police officer took me to his office and said: don't be shameful and weak, take this money and go to another island, the amount was around 70 euros. So I took the money and bought a boat ticket and took the boat to Lanzarote. My encounter there was Austrian again, an Austrian! I got a job offer in time sharing hotel as Barbad Farahani, but when he found out that I'm "Bari" from Maspalomas he immediately came to me and said: take this money and fly home again, you'll only mean trouble! and now imagine: with 700,000 scattered Austrians abroad, where should I go?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen