Dienstag, 26. März 2024

LOL

In 2004 I sat in my shop and thought about how to turn a hundred euros into 1800 by the end of the month, it was the 16th day of the month. Suddenly Nemat came in and drank some tea from me. When he took the second sip he asked: Don't you want to come to Tehran with me? Nothing will happen to you, I will also introduce you to Iranian actors, you have more chances there, come to Tehran, life is there. I grinned and asked him to leave the business 30 minutes ago and went to a betting shop, I put a hundred euros into a slot machine, the first win was 60 euros, so I gambled: RED RED RED BLACK RED BLACK BLACK RED AND JACKPOT. After this event, all machines were connected to wireless: god genes fuck you was the opinion. Would things have been different in Tehran? or worse?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen