Sonntag, 23. Juni 2024

The purpose and meaning of cyber torture is to annoy, torture and kill. Your private life is my property in my cell phone and I can annoy you anywhere, I can get to know you and build a network and mob with my friends and lead you to psychosis. If no authority and law enforcement officer is prepared to work, then the answer is usually violence and vigilantism. Private life is property, the commercialization of private life or sex life is our own decision. Using state power to illegally make private life the property of others means revenge! For example: in a Paris subway station hundreds were victims of nerve gas, or in the Hague hundreds were victims of a bomb attack, or: in Strasbourg dozens of women were murdered by knife attackers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen