Donnerstag, 12. September 2024

I don't have a sensor anymore, I used up the last one, when you bleed the values ​​are honest. With the sensor, my maximum value was 95 in the morning on an empty stomach. Anyway, yesterday I went to Burger King and ate a big whooper, I came home and ate a lot of schnitzel, bread and potatoes, a nut chocolate for dessert, well, a little high. It's already the 9th week without insulin, tablets and medication. … Hooray, hooray, it's a holi-holiday... What a world of fun for everyone (holi-holiday)Hooray, hooray, it's a holi-holiday.... Sing a summer song, skip along (holi-holiday)It's a holi-holiday

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

شکوفه و پسر جان

آقا ما باید بریم، ولی بدون تعریف این ماجرا نمیشه رفت: خلاصه داشتم میگفتم ما بیست و پنج سال با این دختره بودیم ولی در این چندین سال هیچ برخور...