Dienstag, 17. September 2024

I have to go

Well, I got up and prepared to go out onto the streets. I feel like a revolutionary in Iran, who has been leaving the house every day for 50 years and is prepared for the state to kill him. In any case, I also entertain a lot of people, or let's say I teach them, like a few days ago in Carla's second-hand shopping center. A woman spoke to me as I was standing in front of the coffee machine: Oh... you found something too, the vase is beautiful! I nodded and said thank you.

she repeated: I think everything has become more expensive here, I don't think that's right at all, what do you think? I answered as the headmaster: well, if pickles are getting more expensive in the Billa supermarket, why not socks in a second-hand shop? it's a sender and receiver model and people think they're not robots: pickles are getting more expensive and why not our goods. did you know? wives usually send their husbands to the supermarket so that they can feel it too: pickles are more expensive. but there is no man who can do anything about it, so this sender and receiver story has become an asshole. which man can do something today? where are the heroes? she remained silent and walked away

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen