Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2023

unfit

1998 was a time when i thought: this country doesn't give you anything that you enjoy, it numbs all your instincts. I begged for a left-handed rifle in military service for two weeks.
on the grounds that I am a sniper,
I want to get away from the A.B.C.
send me to sniper training.
fucking mask the whole time was hell.
I got nothing, no gun no gun
although i emphasized: i hit two targets with one shot. no chance! from the third week i was constantly unfit, a mixture of mine: tramadol, hashish, kanabis and two other secret things brought a coma in the hospital for three days, not detectable in the blood. I said fuck off with atomic, biological, chemical kindergarten. the side effects brought on the 4th week a dismissal with a declaration of unfitness: diminished personality with strong childhood trauma. I assume vmat2 was known in 1998.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen